The Vision Seeks, within this theme, to contribute to establishing a base of a cohesive rational society, where the values of justice and fairness are prevalent, and enjoys social security, through supporting the establishment of a civil society that contributes to the provision of comprehensive care in favor of its members as a human and religious value, It embodies the spirit of equality and justice, where the values of solidarity and compassion prevails, while it seeks to eliminate negative, and harmful practices, and promotes positive and beneficial practices.
The Vision also seeks to elevate the cultural level of community members, improve their social awareness in order to empower them to face the foreign invasion, achieve social cohesion and strengthen the social ties that nourish it, in addition to taking advantage of culture to consolidate the communication and interdependence between the components of society. Consolidate development media to support the culture of work, production, quality, charity and excellence. The Vision, within this theme attempts to mobilize the society and its active organizations to lead the social and cultural development in the country in coordination and integration with the official government effort, and call the values of compassion, solidarity, collaboration and synergy between society members and all its segments.
- Contribute to building a just and tolerant society that adopts morality; seeks for justice, social solidarity, charitable work; strives to spread the values of virtue, sponsorship, purity, and the positive human behavior in rural and urban areas.
- Trap frustration instigate hope in the souls, revive ambition for a better life and to create an atmosphere that motivates people to change and progress.
- Pursue creation of a rational society by supporting and empowering organizations working in the cultural field to contribute to the preservation of the national cultural heritage. Promote the Arab and Islamic values and identity, the culture of honesty, solidarity and compassion by encouraging the active organizations to implement these roles, create joint programs among them and assist them in performing their part in achieving the rationality and purity of the society by modifying people’s behavior and practices through training and guidance for the adoption of certain issues and coordination between these organizations.
- Bridge the gap and enhance development media to assume upholding the culture of work and production, and positively impact the trends and attitudes of individuals and groups, such that media messages amend and change the negative views and attitudes into positive concepts and behaviors by a productive positive media that exerts every effort to consolidate virtuous values, the values of work and production, encourage positive competition and focus on what will benefit the society.
- Spread the culture of endowment in the society, encourage people to knock on the doors of endowment to revive the extinct noble humanitarian traditions that emerged with endowment in Islam, and were at a haven for many at that time, then disappeared with time, under new and more creative humane flavor.
- Encourage voluntary activities, support efforts to organize grass-roots struggle, adjust the development of society and preserve its safety and stability.
- Combat negative phenomena among young people, promote the positive valuesthat call for virtue and consolidate the culture of affirmative productive action.
- Promote the social responsibility for companies, establishments and businessmen; develop it into a real social effort rather than a public relations stunt that flows into achieving real society strategic objectives.
- Coordinate with various media sources, motivate them to adopt development media, uphold the culture of work and production, arouse values, and mobilize energies for development.
- Provide models of positive media programs, spread virtuous values, establish a culture of work and production, encourage positive competition and focus on what benefits the society.
- List the national civil society organizations, classify them, identify the of their operation, in prelude to plan an approach to deal with them, including integrating and guiding them towards promoting the values of work and production, combating intellectual invasion through training, rehabilitation, integration, coordination and joint programs, helping them so as to refrain from imitating international organizations who tend in order to generate crisis to find a role (replace foreign organization by them).
- Guide organizations and individuals to adopt unconventional endowment projects that serve some of the objectives of the initiative (drinking water endowment – training youth – scientific research), and provide the necessary studies and research in this area.
The Target Fields
- Study the impact of strategic projects implementation and the national policies in the fields of social development.
- Reduce the intensity of poverty; convey the ownership of small productive projects and fund some of the projects in their first phase, through the projects presented in a number of themes within this Vision.
- Provide activities, services and programs to help voluntary organizations in honoring their social and cultural roles, consolidate the role of these organizations in the society to achieve rationality and purity by improving people’s behavior and practices.
- Provide opportunities for training civil society organizations employees and their officials in charge, locally and abroad, and transfer the useful experiences of voluntary work outside Sudan.
- Assist these organizations in carrying out their national roles, arm them with sufficient qualification, have them gain the flexibility that enables them to keep pace with the transformation and change whenever require by the situations in their fields of activity, to ensure that they refrain from creating and feeding crisis, as do a number of international organizations who are addicted to creating and feeding crisis to maintain what playing their roles from which they make gains.
- Seek to nationalize voluntary work (especially in the humanitarian field), and qualify the national civil society organizations in order to enable them to withdraw the attention from the international organizations of wicked agenda.
Quantitative indicators of the social and cultural theme:
- Train (2,000) young national civil society organizations workers and qualify them to lead the work at the state level.
- Provide support and assistance to (20) organizations at the level of states with high population density, and the number (10) organizations at the level of states with low population density.
- Provide support and assistance to (50)national level organizations.
- Consolidate media development through the information program (attached).